Iridient C-Transformer Version History
1.5 -March 7, 2019 (Major Update)
- New Features:
- Support added for macOS 10.14 Mojave's Dark Mode.
- Support added for RAW images from the Coolpix A1000.
- Support added for lossy DNG compression which can radically reduce DNG file size.
- The macOS version is now optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- The Lightroom plug-in should be more reliable with finding images located on some external drive types (NAS, software RAID), using case sensitive file formats or using some unusual/special file name characters like '$'.
- The Log window is now automatically displayed if an error occurs during processing.
- System sleep prevention improved for large batches.
- Greatly improved image compression speed on export. Depending on processor core count and drive speed may be as much as 2-10x faster for the lossless and lossy DNG compression stages.
- Updated camera calibration and profile information for models newly supported in Adobe's latest DNG Converter 11.2 update (Coolpix A1000).
- Updated to the latest version of the libjpeg-turbo library (2.0.2).
- Updated to the latest version of the LibreSSL library (2.8.3).
1.0 beta 1 - July 26, 2018 (Initial Public Release)